What's new

How to enable Alexa on RT88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Col8eral

Regular Contributor
Im trying to enable the Alexa feature on my AX88U.

When I click activate code the pop up asks to agree terms, click agree, then another pop up to confirm over 16, but the pop up seems to be slightly off screen and I cant see the 16 check box.

How do I get the activation code?

What device are you using to access the router? Maybe try with a different browser?

I've tried with a phone and two laptops and it's still the same. I've even tried different browsers

Here's my problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-002447.jpg
    Screenshot_20200409-002447.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 210
I don't see the problem? Even on the phone, you can still hit 'Agree'. :)

If there is a "hidden" check box that you need to select, then maybe using a combination of the space bar for selection and tab to move around will help?

I don't see the problem? Even on the phone, you can still hit 'Agree'. :)
I think there must be a check box to the left of confirm your over 16 as if I press agree I get a pop up saying please confirm you are over 16. I click that and nothing happens.

Don't use a phone then to try to set it up. :)

What resolution is the laptop? What browsers have you tried? There is something in the specific defaults of your client devices that isn't standard. What extensions are you running on those browsers?

Try loading the browser with all extensions disabled and see if it works then.

If nothing in this vein of troubleshooting helps, then a full reset to factory defaults is indicated for your router. See the link in my signature below for the M&M Config and the Nuclear Reset guides to get your router back to a good/known state if the above doesn't work. :)

If there is a "hidden" check box that you need to select, then maybe using a combination of the space bar for selection and tab to move around will help?
Did you try this suggestion?

I have to enable access from wan and ddns. I have enabled access fro. Wan but having trouble with the ddns.

I clicked enable yes. Selected asus.com, then pasted the alphanumeric key from admin/system/wan access. I get confirmation it is registered, but server certificate shows authorising but no other details. When I try the Alexa setup is shows ddns as not available.

What have I done wrong.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!