What's new

I am surprised about getting 800 Mbps over wireless (Wi-Fi 6)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

If the last few posts were about anyone other than Apple, it might be taken seriously. But Apple is the king of spin. They only do things to fatten their bottom line, and hope they don't get called out for the customer abuse they deal out daily with their closed little party.

If the last few posts were about anyone other than Apple, it might be taken seriously. But Apple is the king of spin. They only do things to fatten their bottom line, and hope they don't get called out for the customer abuse they deal out daily with their closed little party.

Ever notice that sometimes your comments are, lets say, inappropriate.

If you don't have anything useful to contribute to the conversation.

Yes, the truth is sometimes an inappropriate reality for some.

And any single person doesn't need to find all my posts useful. Others may though.

When Apple Caught Lying. When Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak… | by Haekal | CodeX | Medium

Apple Again Lies to the Faithful – Really Right

Apple's biggest lie is the one it keeps telling itself | ZDNet

I like the use of the term in the last link above 'blind mendacity'. I'm not blind, at least, I try not to be.

Having capabilities removed for 'the good of the people' sounds kind of dumb to me.

Let's get off the Apple tangent here and back on the original topic please.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!