What's new

Solved Import an .ovpn file into RT-AX88U (Merlin 386.2.4) ...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Update to my previous post:

See this response from AirVPN:

OR

- Append the following directives in your .ovpn files:

Code:
pull-filter ignore "dhcp-option DNS6"
pull-filter ignore "tun-ipv6"
pull-filter ignore "ifconfig-ipv6"

This will skip IPv6 configuration of tunnel and avoid your error. We are considering related options to Config Generator.

AirVPN is pushing an IPv6 config to your router but the router doesn't support IPv6 VPNs. Does AirVPN have an IPv4 profile you can use?

P.S. You don't need to anonymize the AirVPN address as that is one of their public addresses.
OMG :) Thought I did "mask" all addresses. Well obviously not :-(

Thanks Colin Taylor,
After your instructions, I have now established a VPN connection from my router and out. Tested with Udp and Tcp.
Thank you so much :)

The problem is that everything is trying to move toward supporting IPV6, but no devices or software such as asuswrt-firmware and/ or RMerlin firmware are fully ipv6 ready or supported. What I mean is there is no support for it with VPN's. However there is full client support for devices connecting within the network. So the only thing that can be done is to ignore or block the ipv6 processes.