What's new

Wireguard Import wireguard .conf file from windows

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

FYI,,,,,
wg_manager v4.18 includes a crude WebUI ( although Beta v4.19b3/WebUI v1.04 available from the dev Github branch is a tad better) and is shown in the commandline menu....

e.g.

View attachment 43945

and can be accessed via the Addons Tab...

e.g. You can import the WireGuard .conf directly from Windows by clicking on the Choose File button.

View attachment 43946

Latest Beta WebUI v1.04

View attachment 43947
Is there a manual to use the gui of the 4.19b3? I have not been able to use it at all, I received no response from any of the commands nor to add .conf files.

I do everything in text with amtm and work great, but I would like to be able to use the gui.

Btw, it is possible to add several wg.conf files at the same time, like in vpn director in WGM?

Is there a manual to use the gui of the 4.19b3? I have not been able to use it at all, I received no response from any of the commands nor to add .conf files.
I do everything in text with amtm and work great, but I would like to be able to use the gui.
If the GUI is failing, then these posts might help to identify why the crude GUI is failing:
Btw, it is possible to add several wg.conf files at the same time, like in vpn director in WGM?
No, the Peer import command currently only processes one single filename at a time...but you could use something like the following
Code:
for FN in $(ls -l /opt/etc/wireguard.d/*.conf 2>/dev/null | awk -F '/' '{print $5}' | grep -v "wg[1-2]" | sort | column); do wgm import $FN;done

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!