What's new

Incorrect link

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jaybonaut

New Around Here
Hi,

I was looking at your review ranker and noticed the top one (GT-AXE11000) actually points to the MR7500 as you can see in the bottom left in the attached picture and thought I would give you a heads-up.

Attachments

• review link.png
    review link.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 50
Sorry about that. I no longer own SmallNetBuilder. I suggest you use the comment feature on the site.

Yes. The site has been a zombie for going on 2 years now. So I transferred ownership to a colleague I've known for years. He is going to see if he can make some money from it.

Thank you for explaining.

Does he own the forum as well, or is that still yours?

This forum is still vibrant with many contributors, bur what about the small network builder site itself?
Is there anyone else on the internet testing routers in a systematic way? It is a pity no tests have been published for the past years and the RAXE500 article is just a generic aggregated text.

This forum is still vibrant with many contributors, bur what about the small network builder site itself?
Is there anyone else on the internet testing routers in a systematic way? It is a pity no tests have been published for the past years and the RAXE500 article is just a generic aggregated text.
As explained a few posts above, I transferred ownership of SmallNetBuilder to a friend around the beginning of 2023. It looks like he may finally be putting up some new posts, but with no testing.

Frankly, I've stopped following who is doing what for reviews. I think Dong is the only independent reviewer at this point.

As explained a few posts above, I transferred ownership of SmallNetBuilder to a friend around the beginning of 2023. It looks like he may finally be putting up some new posts, but with no testing.

Frankly, I've stopped following who is doing what for reviews. I think Dong is the only independent reviewer at this point.
Dong seems interesting, thanks for sharing!