What's new

Increase in the number of web mountpoints in 386.1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Just as a heads up, I have increased the number of available mount points for custom webpages in 386.1. This will now support up to 20 pages (up from 10).

This number should be sufficient for a long time, as I feel like any router that has 20 extra pages added might start to feel a bit overcrowded anyway.

Just as a heads up, I have increased the number of available mount points for custom webpages in 386.1. This will now support up to 20 pages (up from 10).

This number should be sufficient for a long time, as I feel like any router that has 20 extra pages added might start to feel a bit overcrowded anyway.
Thanks.
Is there a built in handler for tabs that overflow the content width?
In Diversion I have my own fluid sub tabs, so there will be no additional custom page ever needed for it.

Is there a built in handler for tabs that overflow the content width?

I remember someone tested it back when I initially implemented the addon API and I was wondering about this, I don't remember what was the result, but I do remember that the UI was still usable.

I only hope my add-on survives the coming Adaptive QoS changes in 386! :p

AFAIK, as of right now, the only real game-breaking change that I have noticed is on how bwdpi sets up its traffic queues. We can no longer intercept /usr/sbin/tc calls.

Guest Network is also getting a design overhaul, but I haven't looked too closely at it yet. I'm still waiting on a newer GPL drop, the one I currently have is the first 386-RC2 release. I expect to get new GPL drops in the next week or so.

AFAIK, as of right now, the only real game-breaking change that I have noticed is on how bwdpi sets up its traffic queues. We can no longer intercept /usr/sbin/tc calls.

Guest Network is also getting a design overhaul, but I haven't looked too closely at it yet. I'm still waiting on a newer GPL drop, the one I currently have is the first 386-RC2 release. I expect to get new GPL drops in the next week or so.
I hope sooner than later for those new GPL drops. I imagine with out the new GPL, it is hard to run an early alpha to a beta.