What's new

install first time voxel firmware on Netgear nighthawk x10 r9000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bengan65

Occasional Visitor
Hello,
not sure if is there post how install on easy way
Is there an good guide to fellow
Is there an openvpn client in voxel firmware !

Then you might want to install this add-on:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/kamoj-add-on-v5-for-netgear-r7800-x4s-and-r9000-x10.60590/

thanks but how can install on that netgear have stock firmware installed

thanks looks great,is there an screenshot of the interface of firmware voxel hope understand my question.

thanks looks great,is there an screenshot of the interface of firmware voxel hope understand my question.

The interface is the same as stock firmware, only with Voxel avatar and different icons on the front page. The rest is the same

If you install this, you get a graphical user interface allowing you to use any vpn provider:

As from above, to use openvpn:
"Then you might want to install this add-on:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/kamoj-add-on-v5-for-netgear-r7800-x4s-and-r9000-x10.60590/"

If you don't want to install the add-on, you can still use Voxel firmware by following the instructions
in Voxel's readme.docx file on how to manually use the openvpn/wireguard-client to connect to your openvpn/wireguard provider.

(A future version of the add-on (5.2+) will handle Wireguard as well, but today it is limited to OpenVPN)
and there is an openvpn client to use an vpn provider

Last edited:
Hello again.
can use netgear app in my android phone after typ installed that firmware will that working with voxel firmware!!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!