What's new

Intel 6325 drivers. Why am I stuck at 15.10 when 16.X is latest on their site?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

binarydad

Regular Contributor
Whenever I try to install version 16 of the driver for this card, it only shows 15.10 in my device manager. Why is this? Thanks.

Hi,
Even if you delete all traces of 15.10 from your system?

Hi,
Even if you delete all traces of 15.10 from your system?

I've uninstalled the device and make sure to select to remove the driver where i could. Other than that, I'm not sure where else to force delete drivers.

Hi,
Uninstall the card from device manager and manually load the driver pointing to the folder where you have the newer driver. Still no go?

Because the 16.x version is only for the 7260. The driver release includes drivers for all their supported card, however they don't all share the same driver version inside the archive.

15.10 is the latest version for that specific card.

I ended up having to do a Win 8 refresh due to unrelated issues. The wifi issue is no longer there and connects immediately upon boot. All is well. Thanks anyway.