What's new

Intel AC 7260 model difference.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hey
when I turn on my laptop it wont connect to my network. Neither automatic or manual. But after a restart it connects perfectly, every d*mn time! Anyone have any ideas about it?
Considering reinstalling Windows. Its about that time anyways ;)

A common problem for this adapter (with newer firmwares) is that after people put the computer to *sleep*, the adapter won't wake up on it's own. So, people have to manually disable/enable it.

1.) Obviously your problem is different - but maybe related? Have you tried booting - OK adapter doesn't work, then manually disabling/enabling the adapter in device manager and seeing if it works then?

2.) For my Asus, I solved the sleep problem by using an updated driver - unsure, but I think I got it from here: https://communities.intel.com/thread/49947?start=285&tstart=0 See several posts down a person put in a link. It's apparently an updated driver Intel sent out to business who complained about this problem, but for some reason isn't on the regular Intel site yet. Worked for me, at least...