What's new

intermittent problems with 3.0.0.4.374.38:2 and AC66u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

seth_space

Regular Contributor
After upgrading to 3.0.0.4.374.38_2 with reset to default values i ended up with intermittent connection losses on my logitech (wifi) wireless devices. Every aprox 3 minutes the connection dropped.
I went back to 3.0.0.4.374.35_4 and the troubles are gone.
Any thoughts?

RT-AC66U

Last edited:
Did you happen to restore settings or did you type them in manually?

manually after a complete reset to default values.
I retried the procedure an hour ago with the same result.
every few minutes the connection is lost and reset. The Logitech has a buffer that compensates for a short connection loss, but the longer ones stops the song/
Working with things like internet (browsing) does not show the problem so clearly.

Reverting back to 35_4 and al is well. So it seems a problem with the 38_2 version.

manually after a complete reset to default values.
I retried the procedure an hour ago with the same result.
every few minutes the connection is lost and reset. The Logitech has a buffer that compensates for a short connection loss, but the longer ones stops the song/
Working with things like internet (browsing) does not show the problem so clearly.

Reverting back to 35_4 and al is well. So it seems a problem with the 38_2 version.

Try the usual troubleshooting steps: set a static channel, disable beamforming, etc...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!