What's new

Iomega StorCenter Pro 150d Review

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thiggins

Mr. Easy
Staff member
If you're looking for a no-nonsense RAID 5 NAS for business use, Jim Buzbee thinks the Pro 150d is a good choice. [article link]

Iomega 150 D - wake up on LAN

I work for a large organization and we have started deploying these but often they are powered off by power outages and such.

Is there a way to configure them to wake up on LAN so I don't have to wait on someone to power them back on????

Please help.

Struggling network professional

iii^iii
<-*->
\ J /
-

Will the RAID software and hardware on these grow a RAID 5 on the fly? It's only $289 on Newegg for the 1TB model. Can I use it until it's full then replace the drives one by one with 1TB drives, or would I have to wipe it and install the new drives?

Not With Linux

If you're looking for a no-nonsense RAID 5 NAS for business use, Jim Buzbee thinks the Pro 150d is a good choice. [article link]

Works fine with Active Directory and Microsoft - WILL NOT MOUNT NFS with linux - Their tech support told me after I got one that the modern distros of linux are not supported.

OS

What distro/OS is this NAS using and what file system is the NAS volume formatted as (EXT, XFS, BSD, etc)?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!