What's new

Is Ack-Filter on CakeQoS 386.2 Beta Possible?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SilentStorm

Regular Contributor
I have an Asus ROG GT AC2900.

I'm currently using 386.2 beta. I see that CakeQoS is now on the Adaptive QoS page on this beta. I'm looking to place ack-filter as an extra upload option. Is that possible at the moment or can that only be done through SSH with CakeQoS installed through there?

I have an Asus ROG GT AC2900.

I'm currently using 386.2 beta. I see that CakeQoS is now on the Adaptive QoS page on this beta. I'm looking to place ack-filter as an extra upload option. Is that possible at the moment or can that only be done through SSH with CakeQoS installed through there?

You can - though manually at this point. I added/please review the Beta 386.2 release notes on howto. Merlin documented it quite well.I hope to have some testing done via script soon.

See this post here.

Re: cake-qos.conf can be overridden through the use of a /jffs/configs/cake-qos.conf.add file, which will be appended at the end of it. If you define any variable in the .add file, these will replace the values already defined in the router-generated cake-qos.conf.

You can - though manually at this point. I added/please review the Beta 386.2 release notes on howto. Merlin documented it quite well.I hope to have some testing done via script soon.

See this post here.
Thanks so much! I'll take a look. Great work by the way!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!