What's new

Is something wrong with the site?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

How to check if my IP is blacklisted? I tried both with and without VPN (I used US VPN), but anyway I get this.

I don't know any way to tell if an IP is being blacklisted by Cloudflare. I thought it might be a possibility because you mentioned getting a Captcha.

If you can get to the site using the same connection method, but without Tapatalk, then
the blacklist is on the Tapatalk side.

If you can get to the site using the same connection method, but without Tapatalk, then

Can you re-check, guys, if you are able to log in via Tapatalk and post your app version. I have Tapatalk 7.0.4(915). It's highly unlikely that it's only me, who has problems.
Never heard about some Tapatalk blacklists or anything like this. All other forums run just fine.
It's definite CAPTCHA problem.

Working for me, this is posted using Tapatalk 7.0.4.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Others use Tapatalk just fine. Can you please check my IP or account? It seems this is related to SNB security system.

Others use Tapatalk just fine. Can you please check my IP or account? It seems this is related to SNB security system.

Can you access the forums from the same mobile device but using a web browser? If it gets blocked, it should give you more information than the Tapatalk client.

I would agree - the problem is likely on the Tapatalk side - they proxy stuff, and do odd things that get them blacklisted from time to time...

Site has been fine here for folks accessing things directly on the snbforums.com URL...

OK, after plugin update at least I can access login window.

How to check if my IP is blacklisted? I tried both with and without VPN (I used US VPN), but anyway I get this.

I get exactly the same error since months now, can't login, even can't read forums through tapatalk.

It seems like many forums are showing this behavior these days. The other day, another forum gave me the same kind of trouble and that wasn't the first time I saw something like that.

I would agree - the problem is likely on the Tapatalk side - they proxy stuff, and do odd things that get them blacklisted from time to time...

Site has been fine here for folks accessing things directly on the snbforums.com URL...
Wanna report that problem was really on their side, finally I resolved the issue. But it took months...

I've had the same issue with Tapatalk. I've read somewhere that people are having this issue a lot and that it's on Tapatalk's end so I didn't even bother reporting it.

Last edited: