What's new

is there an ios app to enable/disable vpn client on ax88u router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wow guys don't know if this is a new post or not but as you know I've got the ssh shortcuts working with tons of help because I wanted to turn the vpn of and on easily when wanting to watch netfix on the tv or the fetch streaming box. Well to cut a long story short the vpn is on and when accessing netfix my wife's account can stream it but when on my account it's blocked. I've done port scans when she's watching it and it's the same result when netfix is off. Port 80,88,89,90 and 443 are closed where all the others are stealthed. Also when on the nord vpn site my status is protected. Any ideas?

Sorry guys it seems that my Fetch streaming box has access to netflix after a recent update wether the vpn is on or off, also the smart tv only has access when the vpn is off so the answer to all this is watch netflix via fetch. Anyway the ssh commands work if I want to disable the vpn at any time, sorry for all the messing guys, all stay safe in the present climate. cheers

Hi JDB the vpn start/stop script used to work but it comes up with a "failure extablishing socket connection" when I was using the 3rd party shortcut app - I think I inadvertantly said no when it was looking for network devices. Since then I have re done the script to no avail and also used the ios built in one that you originaly suggested but am not having any inroads into being able to control my vpn from my phone, could you possibly advise me how to correct my stuffup please and maybe reset what I did, thankyou for your help.