What's new

Issues with dropped connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ludespeedny

Regular Contributor
I am running a AC68U on 386.5.2. For some time now I have been noticing intermittent connection drops. Like viewing pages, everything stops loading till I refresh a few times. I thought it was my Network adapter I225_V, then got a wifi card today (ax210) and noticed it already a few times. Suggestions on where to start looking to troubleshoot?

Start by checking the logs to see if there is anything to indicate a local (WiFi) issue, or an ISP connection issue.

Hard to see what is going on in the log, but I cleared it and next time it happens I'll try to get the most recent log.

Hello. I use RT-AC68U with 386.5_2 together with SKYNET, ADGUARD and CHECKWAN. I have problems with the occasional loss of the Internet a long time ago, but CHECKWAN will always solve it. I only used CHECKWAN for the floods and later I also installed SKYNET and recently ADGUARD. I don't understand the logs. Could someone look at my syslog? Maybe the source of my problem will be recorded there? THX

syslog

Last edited: