What's new

Just got AT&T Fiber 1 Gbps download and upload any cloud service that will handle 1 Gbps upload ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

$50 USD is about $67 CAD. What ISP in Canada offers 1Gbps speeds for this price?

Bell Canada and I pay $50 CAD so that is $37.69 USD.

Bell Canada and I pay $50 CAD so that is $37.69 USD.

This service is $124 CAD/month including taxes + $68 CAD including taxes installation fee.

What you currently pay based on limited time promotion, contract with specific conditions, employee discount, friend at the BELL store, etc. is unrelated with actual service fee ISPs charge. And ISPs offering 1Gbps speeds are just a few, with limited coverage area.

This service is $124 CAD/month including taxes + $68 CAD including taxes installation fee.

What you currently pay based on limited time promotion, contract with specific conditions, employee discount, friend at the BELL store, etc. is unrelated with actual service fee ISPs charge. And ISPs offering 1Gbps speeds are just a few, with limited coverage area.

There was no install Fee.

And I have that price locked for 2 years :)

The price is $109 not $124

https://www.bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access

And even at the regular price its FTTH I would still pay it over anything I can get on Cable.

Prior to that I was on Rogers cable Internet Docsis 3.1

500/20 package and I had that price locked for like $29.99

I don't think I've paid full price for an internet packages in years.

Last edited:
Promotion, currently not available.
$59.95 one time installation fee as per BELL.

$109.95 + 13% HST = $124.24
This is what a customer will pay signing up today.

The information you provided is misleading. What you currently pay is a rare exception.

If you actually have some skills on the phone you can get the install fee waived. I didn't have to pay it.

And yes if you just call and accept what they offer you will be paying the regular rate.

I however don't operate like that. I know others that have are on the same deal so its not as rare as you think. Just have to know how to play the game.

If you actually have some skills...

Well, in this case I pay $0 for my Internet. Your's is too expensive. :)
This information is useless for SNB members though. Same as $50 CAD for 1000/750 service.

Well, in this case I pay $0 for my Internet. Your's is too expensive. :)
This information is useless for SNB members though. Same as $50 CAD for 1000/750 service.

lol except that is a fantasy and mine is reality.

Considering most of the members are probably in the US yes however for those that are in Canada and in Bell FTTH front print it can be done :)

YMMV

And lets get back on topic :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!