What's new

Just grabbed an Orbi LBR20 tried to install Voxel, but no /mnt/circle/overlay

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Crasoum

New Around Here
So I grabbed another Orbi LBR20, as I got one to work pretty well and was comfortable kicking around in ssh on my current runner.

Trying to set up V9.2.5.2.26SF I first reset to stock and then installed LBR20-V2.5.2.20, then installed V9.2.5.2.26SF, I couldn't see /mnt/circle/overlay so I then downgraded back to LBR20-V2.5.2.20, reset to stock, tried to upgrade to LBR20-V9.2.5.2.24SF, still couldn't see /mnt/circle/overlay
Reset to stock, downgraded, re-upgraded to V9.2.5.2.26SF did nvram set nocircle=0 nvram commit reboot and back and forth.

I'm at a loss as to what I goofed on and searching with google or SNB's search isn't leading me anywhere. I have one Orbi working fine, and was trying to get this one to work too. Hopefully it's an easy fix.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• Capturenooverlay.PNG
    Capturenooverlay.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I couldn't see /mnt/circle/overlay
I do not quite understand, /mnt/circle/overlay is not created automatically. You should create it manually (once) if you need it.

Code:
mkdir /mnt/circle/overlay

Voxel.

I was actually just coming to say I figured it out myself, yep, mkdir overlay.

To be honest it's late, and was a bad idea for me to continue to mess with this tired. But since I never saw it asked, I figured worst I could do is look silly.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!