What's new

Just upgraded from 220 to 260 using webgui....do I need a reset?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SpartanGA

New Around Here
I saw there was an upgrade from 220...246 then 260. I had downloaded both files and had planned on upgraded to 246 first (then doing the hard reset as it says) then upgrade to 260.

However, in the web interface, you can check and upgrade the firmware directly. It worked fine. However, it didnt state anything about doing a hard reset and resetting my settings/options.

Should I do this anyway? Was it OK to go from 220 directly to 260?

Remind me the purpose of the hard reset? something with NVRAM?

thx

I saw there was an upgrade from 220...246 then 260. I had downloaded both files and had planned on upgraded to 246 first (then doing the hard reset as it says) then upgrade to 260.

However, in the web interface, you can check and upgrade the firmware directly. It worked fine. However, it didnt state anything about doing a hard reset and resetting my settings/options.

Should I do this anyway? Was it OK to go from 220 directly to 260?

Remind me the purpose of the hard reset? something with NVRAM?

thx

You should be fine upgrading from 220 to 260 without resetting your settings to factory defaults.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!