What's new

amtm LED control script in Aimesh node

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

aquila

Occasional Visitor
As for the Router LED control(a smart router LED scheduler by thelonelycoder), does it work for the Node of the Aimesh network?
If yes, may I control the main router and the node individually or can I control only the main router and its settings will be automatically inherited to the node(child)?

Currently I'm using only one Router(RT-AC86U) and its LED scheduler works fine, so I'm wanting to extend my network with Aimesh.
I just wonder how I install and control the LEDs of my Aimesh node.

Last edited:
As for the Router LED control(a smart router LED scheduler by thelonelycoder), does it work for the Node of the Aimesh network?
If yes, may I control the main router and the node individually or can I control only the main router and its settings will be automatically inherited to the node(child)?

I currently run my APs as AiMesh nodes and I confirm the LED control script works perfectly on them. I had to access their AMTM's individually, the scripts aren't synced with the main AiMesh router.

I currently run my APs as AiMesh nodes and I confirm the LED control script works perfectly on them. I had to access their AMTM's individually, the scripts aren't synced with the main AiMesh router.
Thanks for your information! I appreciated your advice and have a great day!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!