What's new

Looking to improve my AP's

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in the minority here, I agree with @Tech9 that you're asking for advice then saying you know better and ignoring all the advice given, throwing out tons of garbage and non-sensical crap. This thread is done, pretty sure most are done attempting to help you regardless.
Try not to get lost at the Ikea or where ever you shop
Obviously I am wasting my time here
Thank you for letting me know...

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is this true or a lie?

Please, when you come back try to describe better your requirements and we'll find a cost-effective solution for you.

Open a new thread because this one went South.

Please, when you come back try to describe better your requirements and we'll find a cost-effective solution for you.

Open a new thread because this one went South.
Thank you Tech9
Life is a test..if it was the real we would have been given instructions...
Joe

Relax, take a piece of paper, write on it what you already have and how it is connected. Make a diagram. Think about what you want to improve. Your frequent DHCP messages in router logs (from the other thread) are perhaps disconnections when your APs jump channels. Your APs are not overloaded with traffic, but perhaps fighting with each other for clear channel. There is a solution for everything. If it was real life and we were together in the same room the new AP on the wall would be happily blinking lights and we would be drinking beer by now.

Can I have?​

sfx2000 and​

drinkingbird

removed from my approved list of supporters?
:)
Pleaseeee...

Who says I support you? Clearly I feel your current setup is not correct, so I would consider me to be on the detractor list.

To put it in a picture that you can understand, below is your current network setup. If you want help making it better, there are many here that can help, if you're willing to listen. If you just want people to tell you that you've done a perfect job and nothing is your fault, you're likely in the wrong place.

If you're familiar with Swift trucking, that's your current network.

92a2a453d369b7bf19d59aa71a9822f3.jpg

Ok folks, you've had your fun.
@Smokin_Joe Next time, please stay on topic.
Everyone else. No one forces you to respond to any post. So if you think someone is ignoring advice, just stop responding, Please don't scold the OP or question their motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!