What's new

Mac Address Filter Problem RT-N66U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

cofetym

Adding a few devices into the list then hit plus and apply. The percentage field moves very quickly but the complete circle will not stop spinning. This on Merlin firmware for 5dk most recent download.
Only fix I've found is to shut down the browser and start up and login again.
Anyone else with this issue.

Make sure you don't use any invalid characters in names, such as quotes.

I would also recommend updating to the latest version, which is 374.38_2.

Thank You!

The new firmware update fixed my problem immediately. Also solved a nagging and on going problem with setup with a Belkin Range Extender also. I entered every thing correctly so I knew that was not the issue.

My favorite feature has to be Stealth Mode thats a genius move when watching a movie in low light.

I don't know if any one else is installing the updated firmware wireless but it's worked like a charm for me every time, along with whatever settings I have saved.

Appreciate all the hard work Merlin. Do you accept AMEX yet it's the only card I use at the moment. I'd like to send a gift.

If you like experimenting with different routers PM me and I will let you know what I have.:)

The new firmware update fixed my problem immediately. Also solved a nagging and on going problem with setup with a Belkin Range Extender also. I entered every thing correctly so I knew that was not the issue.

My favorite feature has to be Stealth Mode thats a genius move when watching a movie in low light.

I don't know if any one else is installing the updated firmware wireless but it's worked like a charm for me every time, along with whatever settings I have saved.

Appreciate all the hard work Merlin. Do you accept AMEX yet it's the only card I use at the moment. I'd like to send a gift.

If you like experimenting with different routers PM me and I will let you know what I have.:)

Glad you got everything set up :)

For donation you can use my Paypal account (link is on my website, at http://www.lostrealm.ca/). I'm just a hobbyist, so I don't have any kind of merchant account for credit cards.