What's new

mac address parental control

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BigDLondon

Occasional Visitor
Is there a mac address Parental Control firmware update via web gui ? I'm using default 1.0.1.7 f Thanks BigD

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply . How hard is it update and does it have parental control web gui ?Do you have a screen shot? Thanks BigD

I've installed 3.0.0.4_206 to get parental controls but after entering name and mac address than pressing apply all I get is

Parental control allows you to set the time limit for a client's network usage. To use parental control:

In the [Clients Name] column, select the client whose network usage you want to control. You may also key in the clients MAC address in the [Clients MAC Address] column.
In the [Add / Delete] column, click the Edit icon.
Set up allowed time limits in the [Time Management] map. Drag and drop to desired day/time.
Click [OK] to save the settings made.
Click to open tutorial video.

No full setup Thanks BigD

Parental Control Bug RT-N66U 4.246 firmware

I also have this issue. Once I set a rule under the parental control, all I get on my GUI, no matter which browser, is the instructions without the interface on the bottom of the page to see my settings, or change them.

I tried re-flashing a fresh copy of the 3.0.0.4.246 firmware from ASUS, but no help.

Does Merlin's newest build solve this?

Jeremy told me not to use Special characters ie " Bob's laptop " instead use " bobs laptop ".It's a bug they haven't fixed yet.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!