What's new

Mobile App with OpenVPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jherb

Regular Contributor
Hello,
I have an ac86u running latest merlin firmware (non beta).
I have set up an Openvpn server and a few clients with vpndirector rules as well.

My question is regarding the mobile app and what is controllable from there. When I go to the Settings->VPN client, it is empty. I was hoping to be able to see the clients, and turn them on/off, etc but I only see a message with "no data in table".

Can someone explain if this is the right behavior and what is intended to be seen in the mobile app.

Thank you.

The Application is designed for the stock firmware. Anything that is unique to my firmware (like OpenVPN management) will not be supported by it.

The Application is designed for the stock firmware. Anything that is unique to my firmware (like OpenVPN management) will not be supported by it.
Thank you very much for the explanation. I've been using your version for a while, so I don't even remember what is in stock anymore ;)
Great work. Everything is so easy with your mods.