What's new

MOCA on multiple lines

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

moca operates at different frequencies. those are the cable modem up/down to the ISP.
You will have to install at least a pair of moca modems and check the moca modem pages. You will need to be onsite.

On second thought I think I'm going to go with this example that you gave me. Would I be able to do it with this splitter?
Is this splitter bi-directional and allow me to put the MoCA coax into one of the output ports?
29523-d2c1c930ab16d986b8217544e03cc6ea.png

I'm going to with my own Cable Modem. Because they plan on still using their telephone lines, I'll need to split the incoming cable from spectrum into two.. One for the voice and modem and one for the cable/internet modem.
Will this splitter or this splitter work? If not what would you recommend? I was looking for something with the Holland brand since that's the brand that's highly recommended on here for their MoCA splitters...maybe they make something for this case scenerio.

I'm going to with my own Cable Modem. Because they plan on still using their telephone lines, I'll need to split the incoming cable from spectrum into two.. One for the voice and modem and one for the cable/internet modem.
Will this splitter or this splitter work? If not what would you recommend? I was looking for something with the Holland brand since that's the brand that's highly recommended on here for their MoCA splitters...maybe they make something for this case scenerio.
Both can work for you.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!