What's new

More than two VPN clients running?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sirmclouis

Regular Contributor
Hey!

I really don't now why but I can't have more than two VPN clients running. My VPN provider is NordVPN and I want to have two clients running to two different locations and them send the traffic of two different guess networks through them. Both of the clients seems to connect, but after than only one of them has traffic. If I connect to that guess network there is no internet. I'm using YazFi to manage the guess networks.

Am I missing something there? I don't know if it's related to this thread, but I'm sure I don't have a kill switch.

Thanks a lot for your help before hand.

PS/ I've tried the vpncheck scrip from @Martineau and it's not working either.

For NordVPN, TCP and UDP give different subnets, and you can get a 3rd if you have the dedicated IP option

For NordVPN, TCP and UDP give different subnets, and you can get a 3rd if you have the dedicated IP option

Ummm I just tried that and it's not working. Do I need to do anything additional?

Never mind, now it's working. Anyhow… I can say for sure, but if the problem is related to the subnet, I believe that before the two connections had also different subnet.

Last edited:
aha… so one has to be TCP and the other UDP protocols? Thanks a lot!

Depends on your VPN provider. I run two PIA clients both UDP one on port 1197 the other on port 1198.

Although you have now apparently resolved your issue, I'm not sure what you mean by your statement?

Sorry I wrote the message in a bit of a hurry and there is some lack of clarity and typos….

Basically, that the connection wasn't working and I saw a post of yours there you have a script to check the VPN. I downloaded it and tried but it is not working.

Talking with NordVPN support they confirm that subnets are per protocol, but in rare cases they can be different on server basics too.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!