What's new

My Net N900 Multicast

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Carnagerover

Hi all,

My ISP provided router does not work with Airplay very well at all so I purchased a My Net N900 and so far no complaints, however my ISP is also my TV provider and they provide some channels over the internet.

Does the My Net N900 support Multicast? It's not a deal breaker as they have an app for watching the channels which I can now Airplay to the tv, however from the box itself it doesn't work.

It would seem that it's not going to happen for the Western Digital, however it would seem that the TP-Link Archer C7 works out of the box with my IPTV provider. The Western Digital cost me £50 and the TP-Link can be had for £84.99, just wondered if anyone on here had any experience with the TP-Link.

The experience so far with the western digital has been ok but it was locked up this morning when I tried to access it.