What's new

My scripts and 386 firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Jack Yaz, great preemptive strike! I still expect to see complaints/help requests pouring in soon as the alpha and beta versions become available (as I'm sure you do too). :D

Tagging along with @Jack Yaz , I also cautiously warn users not to bother me if things with my scripts go belly up with new and untested router firmware.

1603309202071.png

That they may actually work. ;) HAHA

Somebody admin-like needs to sticky this at the top of this subforum, and those of you who are devs with scripts should point everyone here in the 1st post for each of your scripts

Somebody admin-like needs to sticky this at the top of this subforum, and those of you who are devs with scripts should point everyone here in the 1st post for each of your scripts
No, please no stickies in this addons forum. They are useless for its intended purpose as we've seen countless times in our old home.

they might, I'm not saying they won't, I'm saying if they don't I'm not going to look at fixing them until 386 is stable. no point me wasting dev effort fixing something on a platform in flux!
Yea the only script that might have issues may be YazFi because asus is "enhancing" guest networking. Sometimes with asus "enhancing"=="breaking". I do not foresee any issues with other scripts of jacks. X3mrouting may have to go through some changes as well. Many openvpn version changes have occurred. I am not sure how this compares to how it functions now. IF any one feels adventurous enough to step into the unknown, I am sure the devs would love any feedback, but do not expect changes at this time. As Jack has alluded to, asus firmware is in flux. This means, even if the devs took the time to patch something now, there is no telling if they will have to repatch and so on.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!