What's new

Need opinion on Engenius Neutron series

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

svt11

Occasional Visitor
I want to install these EWS 310AP with hardware controller supporting up to 20 AP in one hotel. It has stable concrete walls and so far I've figured out how many AP I'll need. Does someone has experience with them and do you think they reliable as EAP series? The seller said me they will be. Thank you.

Should be fine, Engenius gear is respected and recommended by many here

The final answer - depends on what your out-of-pockets costs are vs. annual licensing (if needed).

In any event, sounds like you're on the right path. Much depends on the experience of the vendor and their value-add over time.

I want to install these EWS 310AP with hardware controller supporting up to 20 AP in one hotel. It has stable concrete walls and so far I've figured out how many AP I'll need. Does someone has experience with them and do you think they reliable as EAP series? The seller said me they will be. Thank you.

Security solution is? (not just WPA).

Hire a pro.

Do you mean RADIUS server, ticket portal? VLANs? For VLANs Im considering HP PS1810 series switches - if they're going to work with these AP.

Last edited:
security - authentication - RADIUS or whatever AAA you choose.
And
Isolation of business system servers. VLANs or whatever
And so on.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!