What's new

Netgear r7000 not regognized as an upnp router when runnung asus-merlin firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Egbert Schaap Enterman

New Around Here
My netgeaer r7000 is recognized by my synolygy nas as an upnp router when it is loaded with netgear firmware.However when I load asus-merlin firmware 380.69-2 it is not recognized as an upnp router and I have to set the ports manually. Anyone knows what I have to do to use it as an upnp router with asus-merlin firmware?

My netgeaer r7000 is recognized by my synolygy nas as an upnp router when it is loaded with netgear firmware.However when I load asus-merlin firmware 380.69-2 it is not recognized as an upnp router and I have to set the ports manually. Anyone knows what I have to do to use it as an upnp router with asus-merlin firmware?
Ask X-Vortex as the developer of the fork you are using. Merlin is not supported on Netgear devices, and since XVortex does not share source code for the modifications, we're unable to provide support.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!