What's new

Voxel Netgear X10 R9000 ,Voxel Firmware ,VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Beginnen Sie mit dem Lesen der Datei readme.txt.
Es gibt zum Beispiel Google Translate, um es in die deutsche Sprache zu konvertieren.
Kann ich es zurücksetzen und von vorne beginnen?
Ich kann das Addon nicht mehr installieren !!

Entschuldigung, aber ich habe alles konvertiert, aber leider ist irgendwo ein Fehler passiert. Ich denke, es wird sonst ein Briefbeschwerer sein

It's not about technology, and I don't think you are too old!
I have sent you a very detailed instruction for you as Private Mail in this forum.
The instruction contains both English instruction, and the Google Translation to German.

I hope you have time to download the add-on soon, because it will not be available from Wednesday.

do I have to uninstall Addon 5.0 first or can I update it?

This procedure works fine for me:

1. uninstall the add-on first
2. reboot
3. install the update
4. reboot

Please see the readme.txt file accompanying the add-on for more details.

OK thanks but where can I find the new addon?

Check in the private message sent to you from Kamoj for the download location.

At the very top of this page, you'll see an icon at the top right hand side for your mailbox. Click on that envelope icon next to your userid to see your private messages.

Überprüfen Sie in der privaten Nachricht, die Sie von Kamoj erhalten haben, den Download-Speicherort.

Ganz oben auf dieser Seite sehen Sie oben rechts ein Symbol für Ihre Mailbox. Klicken Sie auf das Umschlagsymbol neben Ihrer Benutzer-ID, um Ihre privaten Nachrichten anzuzeigen.
Danke, das habe ich nie gefunden

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!