What's new

Voxel Netgear X10 R9000 ,Voxel Firmware ,VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I am speechless, thank you very much

Voxel I still have a problem I unfortunately don't know which app I should load on the VyprVPN site? I made an attachment once, maybe you can give me some advice on which app to choose. Thank you very much

Attachments

• VPN.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 130
I am speechless, thank you very much

Voxel I still have a problem I unfortunately don't know which app I should load on the VyprVPN site? I made an attachment once, maybe you can give me some advice on which app to choose. Thank you very much

Probably you should contact VyprVPN and ask them for WireGuard config file. Regarding WireGuard:

Use of WireGuard client with R9000: no any app should be used/installed but only config file passed you by your VPN provider. It is text file.

Voxel.

Wahrscheinlich sollten Sie sich an VyprVPN wenden und sie nach der WireGuard-Konfigurationsdatei fragen. In Bezug auf WireGuard:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://support.vyprvpn.com/hc/de/articles/360042204132-What-is-WireGuard- [/ URL]

Verwendung des WireGuard-Clients mit R9000: Es sollte keine App verwendet / installiert werden, sondern nur die Konfigurationsdatei, die Sie von Ihrem VPN-Anbieter erhalten haben. Es ist eine Textdatei.

Voxel.
ok da frage ich nach wegen der Textdatei Danke
Grüße

Leider gibt es keine Textdatei, die er schreibt. Ich denke, er weiß nicht, ob er den Chat-Anhang sieht. Was für eine Schande

Attachments

• Chat englisch.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 121
Leider gibt es keine Textdatei, die er schreibt. Ich denke, er weiß nicht, ob er den Chat-Anhang sieht. Was für eine Schande
Maybe it has a sense to seek for another WireGuard VPN provider?

My firmware deals only with WG config files in text form. No any apps.

WireGuard is highly recommended instead of OpenVPN for R9000.

Voxel.

Vielleicht hat es Sinn, nach einem anderen WireGuard VPN-Anbieter zu suchen?

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://vladtalks.tech/vpn/list-wireguard-vpn-providers [/ URL]

Meine Firmware behandelt nur WG-Konfigurationsdateien in Textform. Keine Apps.

WireGuard wird anstelle von OpenVPN für R9000 dringend empfohlen.

Voxel.
Danke Voxel, ich suche einen neuen Dienst in der Liste werde ich einen finden. Können Sie mir einen empfehlen ?
Grüße

Danke Voxel, ich suche einen neuen Dienst in der Liste werde ich einen finden. Können Sie mir einen empfehlen ?
Sorry, I cannot. I can use (for a test) only single WG provider (from Sweden). WG config is kindly passed me as a present by the the user of this forum. I think that they (VPN providers) do not deal with users from Germany...

Voxel.

Last edited:
Sorry, I cannot. I can use (for a test) only single WG provider (from Sweden). WG config is kindly passed me as a present by the the user of this forum. I think that they (VPN providers) do not deal with users from Germany...

Voxel.
can you tell me the name of the provider, I'll check whether it's from Germany , danke
Grüße

AzireVPN and Mullvad are 2 Swedish providers that support Wireguard in text form.

The R9000 can at least run at 200 Mbps with OpenVPN - maybe that's enough for you?
If you get a problem with Wireguard I can add Vyprvpn to the add-ons supported OpenVPN Clint list.

AzireVPN und Mullvad sind zwei schwedische Angebote, die Wireguard in Textform handelt.

Das R9000 kann mit OpenVPN mindestens mit 200 Mbit / s werden werden - vielleicht reicht das für Sie?
Wenn Sie ein Problem mit Wireguard haben, können Sie Vyprvn zur Liste der von Add-Ons funktionieren OpenVPN Clint-Liste verwendet.
Hallo Kamoj,
200 Mbit / s das reicht danke für die zwei Rechte ich werde gleich Kontrolle machen ob sie von Deutschland aus gehört sind. Leider stellt Vyprvpn keine Konfigurationsdatei (Textform ) zur Verfügung. Oben im Anhang : Chat sagt es gibt nur App keine Konfigurationsdatei ( Textdatei )
Danke für Ihre Hilfe

Hallo Kamoj,
200 Mbit / s das reicht danke für die zwei Rechte ich werde gleich Kontrolle machen ob sie von Deutschland aus gehört sind. Leider wird Vyprvpn keine Konfigurationsdatei zur Verfügung gestellt. Oben im Anhang: Chat sagt es gibt nur App keine Konfigurationsdatei
Danke für Ihre Hilfe
So ich kann von Deutschland AzireVPN und Mullvad buchen , was würden Sie vorschlagen welchen ich buchen soll ?

Yes, quote:

4. Now that our service has your public key we can begin to setup the interface on your computer.
. . .
/etc/wireguard/azirevpn-se1.conf example file

[Interface]
PrivateKey = 65G7oyb9jGxFXSCceTuFPHjjbPF2WVOCeNJ1SgPzzWk=
DNS = 193.180.164.2, 2a03:8600:1001::2
Address = 10.18.1.182/24, 2a03:8600:1001:1080::10b4/64
[Peer]
PublicKey = bdR5gm5vcrm9N9I7BeQqHOgrmQApSGIe9qc1homBjk8=
Endpoint = 193.180.164.60:51820
AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0, ::/0

This is what is needed. The only you should create from this example config above your own wireguard.conf:

EndPoint="193.180.164.60"
LocalIP="10.18.1.182/24"

PrivateKey="65G7oyb9jGxFXSCceTuFPHjjbPF2WVOCeNJ1SgPzzWk="
PublicKey="bdR5gm5vcrm9N9I7BeQqHOgrmQApSGIe9qc1homBjk8="
Port="51820"

Voxel.

"No, nothing to install". Voxel has all included in his Firmware.
(You create the configurations yourself here:
https://www.azirevpn.com/cfg/wireguard )

I suggest you install the Kamoj add-on and just cut-and-paste the configuration into the add-on.

So it's up to you to decide. I'm sure you have German alternatives as well, but I don't know the German market.
I suggest you try 1 month with Mullvad or AzireVPN or Germany company. It's about €5 for one (1) month.
Mullvad is a big resourceful company with good reputation and many servers - 32 in Germany.
https://mullvad.net/de/servers/

AzireVPN is a small company with good reputation and not so many servers - 1 in Frankfurt, Germany,
but very privacy focused (Pioneering with Wireguard e.g.).
https://www.azirevpn.com/

If you are concerned about privacy, please read this:
https://torrentfreak.com/best-vpn-anonymous-no-logging/

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!