What's new

New gpl 378_3913

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vaszago

Regular Contributor
What are the changes to 3885

Really? If you have seen the new gpl _3913 version, you should be able to search and find the changes too.

Really? If you have seen the new gpl _3913 version, you should be able to search and find the changes too.

Merlin had merged on github.

Just wait 5 mins after Merlin issues build 50 . Asus will come up with 3978 [emoji23] lol .jk

There's no changelog. It's just a snapshot that Asus sent me along with a test firmware (for an unannounced feature that should appear on the AC68 and AC87 in the near future).

You will have to review the code change in the commit if you want to see what's changed. You will see that not much has.

ASUS renew it demo web
http://nw-dlcdnet.asus.com/index.asp

to AC3200 378.3989 !!!

new VPN Client page - combine PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN

again only PPTP or OpenVPN server?
only one OpenVPN client?

new Network Tools -> Smart Connect

They've always had OpenVPN and PPTP/L2TP combined on the same page. I'm the one who decided not to, and to keep my detailed OpenVPN client page separate.

Smart Connect is what allows the RT-AC3200 to manage connections between its three radios.

anyone know anything about the RT-AC69U
Im hoping for the new 1400mhz cpu with 3x3 radio's

actually scub that on searching i see its been in there for nearly a year

Last edited:
They've always had OpenVPN and PPTP/L2TP combined on the same page. I'm the one who decided not to, and to keep my detailed OpenVPN client page separate.

Smart Connect is what allows the RT-AC3200 to manage connections between its three radios.

2 OpenVPN Servers and 2 OpenVPN Clients also only your?

why remove from VPNClient auto_reconnect?

2 OpenVPN Servers and 2 OpenVPN Clients also only your?

Asus only allows one server. I never really checked if they allowed two clients.

why remove from VPNClient auto_reconnect?

You'd have to ask Asus. I merely merged their code, no idea why they changed this. I can only guess that it wasn't working as expected.

Last edited:
Did you guys notice Traffic Analyzer?? Damn good!

Note that this feature isn't working yet. For now it's only filled with sample/test data.

No idea either if it will work on other models than the AC3200. I guess it depends if this info is obtained through the TrendMicro DPI engine, or through something in Broadcom's SDK7 for the Xtream platform.

anyone know anything about the RT-AC69U
Im hoping for the new 1400mhz cpu with 3x3 radio's

actually scub that on searching i see its been in there for nearly a year

you sure it's going to be called 69u ?

you can overclock 68u from 800 to 1200 , i read someone overclocked it to 1400,800

overclocked mine to 1200,800 and been running fine for more than 2 months

or get the 68p it's 1000,800

Note that this feature isn't working yet. For now it's only filled with sample/test data.

No idea either if it will work on other models than the AC3200. I guess it depends if this info is obtained through the TrendMicro DPI engine, or through something in Broadcom's SDK7 for the Xtream platform.

Hope it can be ported to 87U! Do you know any way to increase TxPower higher than 100mv? My wireless coverage with AC87U is worse than Netgear R7000.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!