What's new

NextDNS CLI vs. native DOT?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same Russian company and same Russian developers.

Hey I did not say you shouldn't use it. You clearly should. I'm just telling you why I won't. Enjoy!
Hey, brilliant performance. Mean while behind the persuade of the innocent looking NextDNS, you have no real clue where your information is while you see it before your eyes, so do other actors in an ongoing real persistent threat. And you don't care. Why not just use your ISP then? Atleast you have some hope it might not leave your country. While the two entrepreneurs capitalize on your lack of knowing, and live happily ever after and never have any real play in ensuring your real privacy.

Whatever the case, I won't be using any Russian products while Putin is in office.

Don't use Asuswrt-Merlin and stay away from Entware. Russian developers involvement in both.

Hey, brilliant performance. Mean while behind the persuade of the innocent looking NextDNS, you have no real clue where your information is while you see it before your eyes, so do other actors in an ongoing real persistent threat. And you don't care. Why not just use your ISP then? Atleast you have some hope it might not leave your country. While the two entrepreneurs capitalize on your lack of knowing, and live happily ever after and never have any real play in ensuring your real privacy.
@treeskygrass @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow Ok, you two. Disengage. Use the Ignore button if you need to.
Take the political commentary elsewhere.

So, two wolves are in the forest. One wolf says don't trust anyone but me. The other one says okay, but you'll need to pay me to trust you.

They both get eaten by the bear who snuck up on them.

The moral of the story is?

The internet (bear) doesn't care where your loyalties lie.

If you're playing in his forest, you're his lunch.

So, two wolves are in the forest. One wolf says don't trust anyone but me. The other one says okay, but you'll need to pay me to trust you.

They both get eaten by the bear who snuck up on them.

The moral of the story is?

The internet (bear) doesn't care where your loyalties lie.

If you're playing in his forest, you're his lunch.
I could not agree with you more.

A "few" of the two?

I think you're confusing "Russian heritage" with living and operating IN Russia?
And you’re confusing geolocation with controlling interest. The fact that they got a mailing address in Cypress doesn’t make them less Russian.

Russia has an embassy in Washington… does that make them American? ;)

Not sure why this thread has woken up again and back to political commentary. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!