What's new

No internet via WiFi AX-58U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

VanillaXtract

Occasional Visitor
This started last night after having ran fine for weeks. I have no internet access via WiFi. This seems to be all devices (Phone, desktop, HomePod). Anything connected via ethernet is okay. I have rebooted the router and nodes. I am at a loss of what to do or where to start. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have been doing some testing. I factory reset my router and disconnected my mesh nodes. Still no WiFi. Okay, weird. The only thing I had changed from default was my WiFi network name and password. So I made them random. Yup, works fine. Changed it back, stopped working again. So I changed my network name to my original, but left the password random. It keeps working.

So this leads me to believe that a device on the network is somehow disabling wireless access. Any advice on how to narrow it down or how this is even happening?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!