What's new

NTP problem AX88U merlin 386.1_2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Unetwork

Hi,

I have a problem since yesterday with my asus AX88U router and the stable firmware 386.1_2. The NTP does not want to synchronize anymore.
I keep getting this warning message "Reminder: the system time zone is different from the one you are in"

3.jpg

mpmp.jpg

Daylight saving time is already activated while the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday !

Can you help me ?

Best regards.

Hi,

I have a problem since yesterday with my asus AX88U router and the stable firmware 386.1_2. The NTP does not want to synchronize anymore.
I keep getting this warning message "Reminder: the system time zone is different from the one you are in"

View attachment 32069

View attachment 32070

Daylight saving time is already activated while the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday !

Can you help me ?

Best regards.
Maybe try, enable local NTP server?

Hmmm, puzzling.
Did you reboot the router after making the change?
(Im running out of ideas here:oops:)
after restart same problem...

I don't understand why daylight saving time is already active when the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday.

thanks for the link !

So it's a bug ? it will be solved in 386.2 ? If it is the case I will wait because I am not comfortable with command lines.