What's new

Orbi Devices Bandwidth Utilization and App Statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Adomatic

New Around Here
I picked up an Orbi mesh system in the Spring and have been pretty happy with it. I'm running it behind the router my ISP provided. There's one thing that the old ISP router could do that I miss with the Orbi and that was provide application statistics and bandwidth utilization down to the device level. In the old router, I could see what devices were doing on the network. Since the Orbi router is the only thing attached to that router, I only get info for all clients rolled up (screenshot attached). I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how to get this kind of extra info from the Orbi and possibly add features to the web UI for monitoring. I'm really interested in Voxel's firmware and plan on upgrading sometime and was wondering if anything like this is part of that firmware. TIA!

Attachments

• AppStats.PNG
    AppStats.PNG
    238.5 KB · Views: 155
Sadly you’re not the only one looking for a simple graph to monitor traffic. I haven’t found anything that fit me or that looks like your screenshot. Voxel also supports a number of oss packages, if you know what you would like to install it’s possible

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!