What's new

Page no found or blank list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

i dont know 100 users in network big or not? but online always 80-100 users.
i have OLD d-link vpn-router and all working good, you think ac68 smaller than d-link? :)

This is not a matter of comparing two consumer routers for an enterprise deployment. I wouldn't have either in such a network.

Of the 80 to 100 users that are always on line, how many are wired and how many are wireless on how many RT-AC68U routers?

This is not a matter of comparing two consumer routers for an enterprise deployment. I wouldn't have either in such a network.

Of the 80 to 100 users that are always on line, how many are wired and how many are wireless on how many RT-AC68U routers?
99% all users are wired....
and im typed in my PC google dns server and WORKING PERFECT WITHOUT TROUBLES!!!!
whats i need say to my ISP?

Google publish a good dns test tool, mainly reponse speed motivated, but does report other issues

https://code.google.com/p/namebench/

My ISP dns is just unreliable, so I have these on my router in the dnsmasq.conf (can be added using .add file, but I also increase cache size).

Code:
#OpenDNS servers
server=208.67.222.222
server=208.67.220.220
server=208.67.222.220
server=208.67.220.222
# Google
server=8.8.8.8
server=8.8.4.4

I 'think' this allows the router dnsmasq to automatically use whatever is fastest including the auto ISP ones.

With these enabled namebench should confirm the router dns is best!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!