What's new

Page no found or blank list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kolich

Occasional Visitor
Hello to all!
im using latest firmware from Merlin. but i have troubles with it.
Im many times take hardware reset, but no effect.... Router working fine, but I have error in browser many times "Page not available" or "Blank list".
I dont knwo how it will solve...... but in other routers all good.....
Please help me..

Last edited:
Hello to all!
im using latest firmware from Merlin. but i have troubles with it.
Im many times take hardware reset, but no effect.... Router working fine, but I have error in browser many times "Page not available" or "Blank list".
I dont knwo how it will solve...... but in other routers all good.....
Please help me..

I believe what you need to do is to clear your browsers memory and the DNS Cache of your Computer after you reset your router.

oO real joke?
on all computers from our company need to do clear browsers memory and dns cache?
i try using NEW browser with clear profile and same effects i got.... =(((

oO real joke?
on all computers from our company need to do clear browsers memory and dns cache?
i try using NEW browser with clear profile and same effects i got.... =(((
Well, I am trying to guess what your problem is with the limited info you provided. If my company were behind this router then i'd go the save way and do some testing before doing any changes to the centerpiece...

ohhh..... im real tired and dont know what i need to do in options of router that will be working without problems? when im place d-link all working good..... =(((( may be trouble in firmware?

ohhh..... im real tired and dont know what i need to do in options of router that will be working without problems? when im place d-link all working good..... =(((( may be trouble in firmware?
What model are you using? Did you upgrade your firmware from an earlier version? Do you know the version numbers?
Have you tried Administration/Restore to factory default to clear any old settings that may interfere with the new firmware?

If you are changing from one router to another you may need to powercycle/reboot the modem.

What model are you using? Did you upgrade your firmware from an earlier version? Do you know the version numbers?
Have you tried Administration/Restore to factory default to clear any old settings that may interfere with the new firmware?
Im using Asus AC68, using latest firmware, and im already taked restore to default.

You need to be more descriptive. 'using latest firmware' is not helping us help you.

Your first post imply that you navigate in router page and sometime got a page not found or a partial blank region? when that happen, does using another browser and internet still working?

The problem with doing router reset is somehow, you must reconfigure your pc to a static ip and reconnect to it using wired lan port to resetup. Unless you use wps to wirelessly access it again (I always favor hardwire). One time reset should be enough so it must be something else colliding like unstable modem line or dhcp collision.

After the reset to factory defaults, did you manually and minimally configure the router to secure it and connect to the ISP? Or did you use a backup file to set it up again?

i always using after hardware reset manually setup.
i setup again in previous state BY MANUAL.
im using static ip from my internet provider. and static ip on the local machine and connected by wire....

Once done configure, you should put back your local machine to obtain automatic IP and let dhcp on router manage it.

In your case, I don't think reset is part of solution anymore. Maybe a misunderstanding of configuration for your network topology. More config details are need to steer...

i dont know what i need provide to you, but i think it trouble in firmware, i think need restore original asus firmware....

Occasional "page not found" sounds like DNS problem, more likely configuration than firmware itself, make sure all WAN config correct and all "parental control" and "DNS filtering" disabled.

Occasional "page not found" sounds like DNS problem, more likely configuration than firmware itself, make sure all WAN config correct and all "parental control" and "DNS filtering" disabled.
Dear, im sysop in big company and all users have same trouble ALL USERS. and parental control and etc disabled...

Dear, im sysop in big company and all users have same trouble ALL USERS. and parental control and etc disabled...

Who recommended an RT-AC68U for a 'big company' with a sysop?

I think maybe the network traffic is overwhelming these consumer routers in a corporate environment?

I'm sysop just for a small household, I configure my Asus N66U router as a caching DNS forwarder, router passes its own IP by dhcp to clients. Currently using asuswrt-merlin rather than tomato so I can get full speed from ISP with bcm_nat. I don't trust my ISP dns servers so I use a custom config to let the router dnsmasq use opendns or Google servers as well, and also block adverts using a domain blocklist to pixelserv... when this goes wrong I get your symptoms!

I'm sysop just for a small household, I configure my Asus N66U router as a caching DNS forwarder, router passes its own IP by dhcp to clients. Currently using asuswrt-merlin rather than tomato so I can get full speed from ISP with bcm_nat. I don't trust my ISP dns servers so I use a custom config to let the router dnsmasq use opendns or Google servers as well, and also block adverts using a domain blocklist to pixelserv... when this goes wrong I get your symptoms!
You think i need use google dns instead my internet provider?

Who recommended an RT-AC68U for a 'big company' with a sysop?

I think maybe the network traffic is overwhelming these consumer routers in a corporate environment?

i dont know 100 users in network big or not? but online always 80-100 users.
i have OLD d-link vpn-router and all working good, you think ac68 smaller than d-link? :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!