Very Senior Member
I've seen a few references to Pi-hole on these forums, but all I know about it at the moment is that it's main purpose is to block ads. So I have some initial questions for the more-enlightened people on this forum:
- What hardware is required on which to run Pi-hole (some examples would be useful)?
- Does it only work with Merlin firmware or can it run on the official ASUS firmware as well?
- Once the hardware has been assembled, how is it connected to the router?
- What settings need to be configured on the Pi-hole and the router (screenshots would be useful)?
- Anything else needed to know about, that's not covered by my questions above?