What's new

Possible to remove them from router-jail?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Teddyz

Occasional Visitor
These two mac-addresses belongs to two ESP8266 IOT-things I want to have on my network.
I have plenty of others that work well. All basically run with the same sw.
They are a bit far away from my router. And even if they normally can connect and stay connected for weeks, the second one seems to be totally unable to connect to my router., It does not help if I restart the device.
It would help if I restart my router, but I want to avoid that. Is there a way to let them connect again without rebooting the router?

asus_wifi.png

Router is a > three year old AX-88.
Rebooting router would change my public IP and I want to avoid that.
/Dick

Are these LaCrosse weather station displays? If so, have you seen the below thread?

Are these LaCrosse weather station displays? If so, have you seen the below thread?

Thank you!
I had not seen it, but it feels very relevant. I switched from AC68U to this AX88U and while range increased amazingly, so did the disconnects. I have now changed setting from Auto to Legacy. Will try for a while and hopefully your link made my network much more stable.

/Dick

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!