What's new

Priority Settings don't stick

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

antonispgs

New Around Here
In Bandwidth monitor, under Adaptive QOS menu, whenever i drag any priority to any device, it seems like it is applied but it doesn't stay. If i click some other menu or refresh the page or click on any priority to filter the list of devices, it seems as if no priority has been set. Any ideas what i am missing? I tried it with both QOS on or off, same result. What would the best practice be?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 21.44.30.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 21.44.30.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 276
In Bandwidth monitor, under Adaptive QOS menu, whenever i drag any priority to any device, it seems like it is applied but it doesn't stay. If i click some other menu or refresh the page or click on any priority to filter the list of devices, it seems as if no priority has been set. Any ideas what i am missing? I tried it with both QOS on or off, same result. What would the best practice be?

You have to hit the apply button at the bottom.

The only reason I knew right away is because I did the same thing!

We’ve all done it at some stage, usually when we’ve been distracted by someone demanding to know what we’ve done to the Internet and when will it be fixed..

We’ve all done it at some stage, usually when we’ve been distracted by someone demanding to know what we’ve done to the Internet and when will it be fixed..

So true. Words needn't be uttered when I see someone stick their head around the corner with that "internet is down" look in their eyes.

So true. Words needn't be uttered when I see someone stick their head around the corner with that "internet is down" look in their eyes.
And the look also says, “ And I know you’re to blame with all your unnecessary fiddling. How come no-one else ever has any problems with their routers?”