1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Problema policy Rules

Discussion in 'General Network Security' started by Caruso Mirko, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Caruso Mirko

Caruso Mirko New Around Here

Buonasera! Ho impostato un profilo VPN. se inserisco le policy rules per inseire alcuni device sotto tunnel VPN ed altri liberi in WAN, succede che con le policy rules attivo aggancio dei server DNS della mia vera Linea internet, invece senza policy rules attivo, tutti i device sotto tunnel VPN aggancio solo il DNS della VPN

Attached Files:

2. L&LD

L&LD Part of the Furniture

Please restate your post in English. :)

3. Caruso Mirko

good evening! I have set up a VPN profile. if you enter the rules of the policy to insert some devices under VPN tunnels and other free in the WAN, it happens that with the rules of the active policy hooking of the DNS servers of my real Internet Line, instead without active policy rules, all devices under VPN tunnels I only hook up the VPN's DNS

4. Caruso Mirko

[QUOTE = "L&LD, post: 526315, membro: 24423"] Riavvia il tuo post in inglese. :)[/CITAZIONE]
    buona serata! Ho impostato un profilo VPN. se inserisci le regole della politica per inserire alcuni dispositivi sotto tunnel VPN e altri gratuiti nella WAN, succede che con le regole di aggancio della politica attiva dei server DNS della mia vera Internet Line, invece senza regole di politica attive, tutto dispositivi sotto tunnel VPN Ho solo agganciare il DNS della VPN

Attached Files:

5. L&LD

L&LD Part of the Furniture

This is an English speaking forum. :)

Your images are at a too low resolution to read any details. ;)

6. CaptainSTX

CaptainSTX Part of the Furniture

For those not fluent Italian here is your question below in English. Better chance you will get a possible solution. Unfortunately your screen shots are not that clear either and not being in English doesn't help me. Just be sure that accept DNS configuration is set to strict.

Good evening! I have set up a VPN profile. if I insert the policy rules to insert some devices under VPN tunnels and other free ones in WAN, it happens that with the policy rules I activate the connection of the DNS servers of my real Internet Line, instead without the active policy rules, all the devices under VPN tunnel connect only the DNS of the VPN
    Open in Google Translate

7. Caruso Mirko

ecco

Attached Files: