What's new

Problems with ZenWiFi Pro ET12

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

suburweb

New Around Here
Hello. I am the owner of the ZenWiFi Pro ET12 and from the first day I see that something is not right.
I mean band 6E. At first I detected it with my MI11ULTRA but just as I had it I lost it for no apparent reason and the phone connected to the 5G band.
It's been a while since I've detected it, even if I'm a short distance from the router, it's as if it wasn't broadcast, even though the router says yes. A new problem has arisen. I have scheduled a router restart every 2 days which has been running to date without problems. A few days ago after the scheduled restart, the router does not wake up and the LED color remains blue. I have to turn it off-on for it to start, I have tried to restore to factory settings from the menu, but after restarting, the parameters are still there.
Cheers

Maybe it's time to contact Asus and get this multiple faulty unit replaced? Or, return it to the store you bought it from, if within the return period (do not exchange it, return it, then buy another one to start your return period fresh with that one too).

A scheduled reboot is not a solution (ever). If you had to do that, to have a working network, that would be reason enough to return it. The rebooting may have actually damaged the circuitry more.

The problem might be due to your Mi 11 Ultra rather than the router. 6GHz support on Wi-Fi clients are hit or miss due to region restriction.

The problem might be due to your Mi 11 Ultra rather than the router. 6GHz support on Wi-Fi clients are hit or miss due to region restriction.

The problem could be the WiFi 6E
Could you try to change the ET12 to the more reliable XT12?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!