What's new

Question about IFTTT and merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DAVIZINHO

Regular Contributor
Hello,
I have the AC88U with version 384.6 and it works great!
My question is about the IFTTT integration. I know this is not the more secure function but i would like to play with it :)
I was playing with it but now i close the IFTTT in the IFTTT web and now it ask me for pair againg.
I put the code and IFTTT gime me a error, i think the problem is in the router apears this message:
IFTTT account is registered

Its posible to unregistered in the router and try again?

thanks a lot
-David-

Hello,
I have the AC88U with version 384.6 and it works great!
My question is about the IFTTT integration. I know this is not the more secure function but i would like to play with it :)
I was playing with it but now i close the IFTTT in the IFTTT web and now it ask me for pair againg.
I put the code and IFTTT gime me a error, i think the problem is in the router apears this message:
IFTTT account is registered

Its posible to unregistered in the router and try again?

thanks a lot
-David-
This is not supported by @RMerlin as it is considered to high of a security risk. The process enables access to router from WAN (a major no-no).

This is not supported by @RMerlin as it is considered to high of a security risk. The process enables access to router from WAN (a major no-no).
yes i know is a risk but i want to play with it (after this games, disabling it :) ) but is not posible to pair :-(

yes i know is a risk but i want to play with it (after this games, disabling it :) ) but is not posible to pair :-(
Flash the stock firmware for your model if you want to play with it. The stock firmware still supports it. ;)