What's new

Question/favor for the ZenWiFi users group...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Viktor Jaep

Part of the Furniture
I'm trying to determine the actual ZenWifi router model name that's stuck inside your NVRAM so I can query it correctly within RTRMON... and for those of you willing, was hoping if you could please run a quick command for me to confirm?

If you are running one of these models:
  • ZenWiFi Pro XT12 Done!
  • ZenWiFi XT8 Done!
  • ZenWiFi ET8
Please open an SSH prompt, and please run these 2 commands, and drop your results in the thread below:

Code:
nvram get odmpid
nvram get productid

Thank you so much! ;) (This is unfortunately the downside of not having a plethora of routers to test with) lol

Last edited:
Code:
ASUSWRT-Merlin XT12 3004.388.7_0 Fri Apr 26 18:22:46 UTC 2024
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# nvram get odmpid
ZenWiFi_Pro_XT12
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# nvram get productid
XT12
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root#

Code:
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# nvram get odmpid
ZenWiFi_Pro_XT12
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# nvram get productid
XT12
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root#
Very much appreciated!! :)

nvram get odmpid
ZenWiFi_XT8
nvram get productid
RT-AX95Q
For grins @GratefulEight & @ligeza ... what do you get when you run these 2 statements?

Code:
[ -z "$(nvram get odmpid)" ] && RouterModel="$(nvram get productid)" || RouterModel="$(nvram get odmpid)"
echo "$RouterModel"

Code:
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# [ -z "$(nvram get odmpid)" ] && RouterModel="$(nvram get productid)" || RouterModel="$(nvram get odmpid)"
Rafal@XT12-G:/tmp/home/root# echo "$RouterModel"
ZenWiFi_Pro_XT12

I'm trying to determine the actual ZenWifi router model name that's stuck inside your NVRAM so I can query it correctly within RTRMON... and for those of you willing, was hoping if you could please run a quick command for me to confirm?

If you are running one of these models:
  • ZenWiFi Pro XT12 Done!
  • ZenWiFi XT8 Done!
  • ZenWiFi ET8
Please open an SSH prompt, and please run these 2 commands, and drop your results in the thread below:

Code:
nvram get odmpid
nvram get productid

Thank you so much! ;) (This is unfortunately the downside of not having a plethora of routers to test with) lol
nvram get odmpid: ZenWiFi_ET8
nvram get productid: RT-AXE95Q

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!