What's new

Skynet Quicker ipsets update? Is it beneficial?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Matthew Patrick

Hey.. so I know that Skynet updates the ipsets every day . Is it possible to change it to maybe every hour or something? Is it better to do it every hour instead of every day considering that some of the ipsets are updated every minute (by my knowledge) and usually it has hot fixes for false positives???

Thank you!! :)

Hey.. so I know that Skynet updates the ipsets every day . Is it possible to change it to maybe every hour or something? Is it better to do it every hour instead of every day considering that some of the ipsets are updated every minute (by my knowledge) and usually it has hot fixes for false positives???

Thank you!! :)
No, IMHO, hitting updates too often will result in our access to the resource being banned.
I seem to remember this being an issue some while back.....

No, IMHO, hitting updates too often will result in our access to the resource being banned.
I seem to remember this being an issue some while back.....
Oh really? Do they have rules on how long we can update it without getting banned? Anyways, do you add more lists or do you just use the one included from Skynet?