What's new

Random disassociated equipments

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This tip seems to solve problem...
I have tried and no deconnection/ reconnection this Time...

Good to hear it seems your dilemma's solved.

In homage to a member who's on a timeout: it would be in your best interest to not mess with settings (thank you Asus for offering so many!) which you don't understand. And if testing things, do it one at a time so you can get a feel for what that does.

If you find a couple things that don't play well together, decide.

Good to hear it seems your dilemma's solved.

In homage to a member who's on a timeout: it would be in your best interest to not mess with settings (thank you Asus for offering so many!) which you don't understand. And if testing things, do it one at a time so you can get a feel for what that does.

If you find a couple things that don't play well together, decide.

Was wondering why we haven't heard from Mr Happy.

I love how everyone goes into these routers, enables everything, then comes here starting a bunch of threads asking why it isn't working right. Give people a switch, they'll flip it (and usually not flip it back off when it appears to not do anything).

Was wondering why we haven't heard from Mr Happy.

I love how everyone goes into these routers, enables everything, then comes here starting a bunch of threads asking why it isn't working right. Give people a switch, they'll flip it (and usually not flip it back off when it appears to not do anything).
Yes I'm ok with you.
But when you set it for first time, all those options are enabled by default...

This tip seems to solve problem...
I have tried and no deconnection/ reconnection this Time...
I have disconnected fans and temp is around 73°C (with fans around 50°C)
And this morning i had 2 or 3 disconnections before running well for my Android box TV.

Do you think it's a good option to reset and reconfigure it from scratch ?

If i do the tip with WPS button, I will stay on merlin 386.9 ?
My YazDHCP will be removed and should to reinstall it ?

Thanks.