What's new

Really simple Asus XT8 question

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

LarryR

Occasional Visitor
Wow, I'm dense sometimes but this is a bit much... Where the heck is the WPS button on the XT8? Considering a hardware reset due to some firmware related issues and have no idea where the button is?

Wow, I'm dense sometimes but this is a bit much... Where the heck is the WPS button on the XT8? Considering a hardware reset due to some firmware related issues and have no idea where the button is?

A webUI Restore+Initialize will also Hard Reset, if present.

OE

WPS and reset buttons are on the bottom of the XT8.

Lately I've been using the web admin interface Administration factory reset with the box for extra initialization for resets. But I've been going back and forth between RMerlin and Asus stock firmware, so I want to be sure that I get a complete reset to factory defaults. Of course, if you can't get into the web admin interface you can't do that...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!