What's new

Recover deleted photos on sd card?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroguee

New Around Here
hello everybody!

I need to find a program that can recover data from an SD card(LG G3). I have deleted some pics from the phone and I heard I can get a program to get them back. I tried a few program called photorec but it didn't work. Any chance to get back the photos? thanks

Just as a reminder, take the card out of the device and set it aside - anything that writes to that card will complicate any chance of recovery.

Just as a reminder, take the card out of the device and set it aside - anything that writes to that card will complicate any chance of recovery.
Thanks for the tip. I already took it out and tested the programs suggested above.

hello everybody!

I need to find a program that can recover data from an SD card(LG G3). I have deleted some pics from the phone and I heard I can get a program to get them back. I tried a few program called photorec but it didn't work. Any chance to get back the photos? thanks

if u have a pre installed recovery software u can try something
But the other way is simply plug in to a computer or remove the sd card and connect to a computer and open the folder named DCIM and there u can see two folders....open thumbnails. and there u can see preview images.....but it lacks quality.....
So, you can try Android data recovery to scan your SD card and try to recover deleted photos from Android SD card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!