What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.15 (and 384.13_4) are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think https://bostad.stockholm.se/Minasidor/login/ have nothing to do with it. Rediction to Bankid is your problem. They may have som security kicks in.

I have to say no on that - at the point when you select what kind of "BankID" you like to select for starting the login process has not started at all. And, again, it works after switching DoT Off and then ON again - if "BankID" would be that problem you suggests, then it would not work. And yet again, if I do this on my mobile, disconnected from the AX88, it always works.

I have to say no on that - at the point when you select what kind of "BankID" you like to select for starting the login process has not started at all. And, again, it works after switching DoT Off and then ON again - if "BankID" would be that problem you suggests, then it would not work. And yet again, if I do this on my mobile, disconnected from the AX88, it always works.
I think this time it is you ho did not read what @octopus said...
He said that the site security may detects you are on DoT, and blocks you from accessing/redirecting to "BankID". Thus maybe not being the DoT fault (directly), but the site (DoT is then indirect cause) from prevented access...

Okay, if you have that kind of problem i suggest you set up a packet sniffer Wireshark and se if packet are blocket/redicted in some way.

Last edited:
When I clicked the blue button I got:
login003.stockholm.se’s server IP address could not be found.
I was following blocked domains in Diversion and nothing came up. I'm using cloudflare for DoT and 384.15.

I was testing this, and I can get to the page by either disabling DoT with DNSSEC enabled, or by leaving DoT enabled but then disabling DNSSEC. With both DNSSEC and DoT running, dig at command prompt comes back with a SERVFAIL message. So for me, in this scenario, with both DNSSEC and DoT enabled, the DNSSEC check fails which causes it to be blocked.

Still on 384.13 here, been stable so haven't felt the need to update constantly, now we are on 384.15 I think I will update though. Will do a full reset as well seen as I'm jumping a version.

Still on 384.13 here, been stable so haven't felt the need to update constantly, now we are on 384.15 I think I will update though. Will do a full reset as well seen as I'm jumping a version.

Im on 384.12. Let me know Wifi performance of 2.4 and 5ghz if you experience any drops etc.

Again you fail to understand. I do NOT use DoT in my mobile, where did you get that assumption from - do you even read what I wrote?

I think the point that @swejuggalo was trying to make was have you tried using DoT on your mobile as a troubleshooting tool. Before making accusations re-read the post a few times.

Shouldn't be necessary.

Okay, DoT is now turned off permanently. This way DNS name lookups always works, and the site I mention above somewhere works 100% of the time. Problem solved - and anyone that like to guess why DoT does not work can do so - but it will be without my help.

PS! Anyone trying to convince me the site has problem, can think - again - about the fact that it does work after cycling DoT OFF/ON - for a limited time at least, then start to fail again.

I have now reinstalled 384.15 three times on my AX88U but get problems with wifi drops, specially noted on the 5ghz net where i stream the tv, it works a couple of hours sometimes, even up to 10 hours, but when i install 384.14 everything runs smoth again.

I am still on .12 release... Wanne start clean on .15... Do I just do update, then afterwards a factory default? Or first factory and then upgrade?...

I am still on .12 release... Wanne start clean on .15... Do I just do update, then afterwards a factory default? Or first factory and then upgrade?...

Reset must always be done after, so that the default settings your router inherits will be those of that new firmware.

Okay, DoT is now turned off permanently. This way DNS name lookups always works, and the site I mention above somewhere works 100% of the time. Problem solved - and anyone that like to guess why DoT does not work can do so - but it will be without my help.

PS! Anyone trying to convince me the site has problem, can think - again - about the fact that it does work after cycling DoT OFF/ON - for a limited time at least, then start to fail again.
You have an answer not being a DoT issue but more a DNSSEC (combined) one by @MarkRH in post #207, so it is the domain/site "fault" for not supporting it.
You haven't read anything again, that people trying to help you tested/wrote...

Im on 384.12. Let me know Wifi performance of 2.4 and 5ghz if you experience any drops etc.

May update tomorrow, hopefully won't be any issues, as I used to have the odd 5ghz dropout on an earlier firmware, but its been stable for ages now. Has it been mentioned that this firmware is causing dropouts then?

Shouldn't be necessary.

I know, but I like to do a reset if I skip a version. I only change a few settings on my router so its not a big deal for me.

Thanks

On my AC86U I can only select "Auto" (channel) in the GUI, so I will try the nvram trick. Thanks for that!

This morning several devices (Homey, Pi) were again disconnected...

I see 100/80 & 112/80 in acsd.log; I believe both are indeed DFS in Europe?

Which channel should be safe? (Where is a good overview?)

I knows this sounds weird, but with 384.15 on 86U, the first time you hit the 5Ghz config page, you are right, you can only select "Auto" in the drop-down.

HOWEVER if you click on the 5Ghz SSID right at the top of the window in the "Wireless Mode" line, it does something to the 5Ghz GUI and now you can manage all parameters from the Web GUI.

Could the website be cached from when DoT was off which is why it works but only for a period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!